Want to Join SCTC's Next LPN Class? Mark Your Calendar!
| || |
- Accepting applications January 3 - August 25 for both Somerset and Bedford sites
- Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) - Testing Dates
- Bedford: April 27, May 9, June 1, 13, 27, July 14
- Somerset: April 20, May 8, May 30, June 12, 27, July 11
- Classes begin September 20
Change Your Life In One Short Year!
The Practical Nursing program at SCTC provides an opportunity for students to start their healthcare career in a 1-year program. Healthcare is a high-priority occupation with projected job demand in Pennsylvania now and into the future. The mission of the School of Practical Nursing is to provide an educational experience that will prepare students to become a well-rounded graduate practical nurse who is competent, safe and effective and who strives to provide quality care to individuals at all levels of the healthcare continuum.
Practical Nursing Program Documentation and Forms
Click on the images below to open/download the associated document or form. All documents/forms are provided in Portable Document Format (PDF).